Avg Cost (per session): up to $150
Sliding Scale: Yes
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. Below are a list of insurance panels with whom I am in-network. For any other plan I am able to provide out-of-network services.
Blue Cross Blue Shield
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Can I get reimbursed for counseling sessions from a out of network provider?
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Paypal, Venmo, Chase Quick Pay
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!